Monday, September 15, 2008

...JUST STROLLING AROUND...

last friday, i took a half day leave from my work, i filed an application for CIVIL SERVICE EXAMINATION. after registering, i and my 'belovedest', (i know this isn't the right word, but please, let me allow to use it in my blog ;) , afterall this is mine! he-he ) riding a scooter, went to stroll the city.


first we went to SM Manila to grab some lunch. a sizzling sisig and pork katsudon suited us then.


after pampering our stomachs with a nice lunch, we went to see the remains of Intramuros.




manila cathedral


our next stop was in Baywalk, Manila. feeling the good (somehow!) sea breeze refreshed our minds and soul.




















and we ended our day in SM MALL OF ASIA





the pictures were taken thru my camera phone..i'm not a professional photographer. this is the best i can. he - he

No comments: