Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"Pampanga Road Trip"

this is really a late late post.. MyEm0.CoM

october 4, 2008..we decided to go to Pampanga to hunt Aling Lucing's Sisig..hehe

our pictures...MyEm0.CoM


first stopover in Bocaue, Bulacan to drink fresh buko juice ^__^




entering Pampanga *ahu ahu!




peace out!


SM Pampanga is not that far..it's time to eat!


*eat eat eat...MyEm0.Com


after we took our lunch we then proceed to Angeles




McArthur Hi-way




and then finally..chow time again in Aling Lucing's Sisig




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

pampanga is one of my favorite place :)

Cidz said...

wish could visit that place =) nice shots sis

Heart of Rachel said...

Looks like you had a nice trip. That sisig looks yummy.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

4ever7 said...

Please update your url. I have a new blog, http://exdeoscientia.blogspot.com and I have added you to my blogroll already.s

Admin said...

I have seen this place twice on my way to Baguio :) Great trip