Tuesday, August 26, 2008

....worried sick....

Two nights ago, I was worried sick about anything - lovelife, my future life, financial state, what's going to happen tomorrow, will it be okay, these and that! I was so worried I couldn't sleep the whole night. It's as if I couldn't understand my self - definitely I'm not in my usual self that night.

When I woke up in the morning, I felt I hadn't slept at all. I tried real hard to get my sleep even the sun came out already but with no success. No choice, I got out of bed. Tried every possiblest activity to ease my mind. At last, I found one! I read and read to rest my mind, and somewhat it worked ( I guess that's not a good idea to rest my mind..but that's just like me). Anyway, I got through. Once eased up, I got to one of the causes that's stressing me. Well, thank God, I was able to solve it. There's always a rainbow after the rain, indeed.

In the end, although the majority of my worries was solved, maybe, due to stress and fatigue, I am now sick. He-he. Next time, I really hope so, I would be able to apply this:

Matthew 6:34
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Whew!

No comments: